Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Worry and Scare

That day was 20.7.2011,gonna meet Dr.k.c.foo again i though was last meet already coz want get delivered soon~Unfortunately it suppose to come back check up after 2 weeks again ( 4.7.2011) .... So sad about it doctor said that i m cannot normal deliver it bcoz of i m get pregnant of twins need to get operation to take the baby out .Wuhuhuhu want cry so scare never get operation before@@. Luckily my twins baby are get healhty in my during pregnancy first one is 2.4kg and another one is 2.7kg .So it can have time 2 weeks to grow up the baby again^^.After 4.7.2011 still not yet get delivered doctor said that have to choose the date to get the baby out~very scare ... All family comforting me and said that accompany go to operation room@@ including my mother in law lolzzzz...really need like that meh~Now 9 month already see my belly is super big belly...when i go to anywhere all attention to my belly nia not on me~


9 month twins baby inside my belly

No comments: