Friday, March 12, 2010

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ (NEW 2010) °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

TODAY I M SO SAD~I FEEL LIKE HE HIDING SOMETHING BEHIND ME I M SO UNHAPPY,SOMETIMES HE GOING OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS LEAVE ME ALONE AT HOME.HAIZ@@ I KNOW I HAVE TO TAKE CARE BB THEN U CAN ALSO AT HOME WITH ME TAKE CARE KE MA Y LEAVE ME ALONE.SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT U DON'T CARE MY FEELING.WHEN UR FRIENDS COMING BACK U ABANDON ME , I CRY ALONE HUG BB.MAYBE HE IMPORTANT HIS FRIENDS THAN ME AND BB ! IN HIS HEART I M ALWAYS THE LAST ONE.I KNOW FRIENDS CAN HELP U IN ANYTHING,BUT I AND BB MORE NEED U ACCOMPANY US.U THOUGHT I M SUPERWOMAN,CAN HANDLE BB WHEN CRYING.I M HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HER NEEDS COZ U SELDOM HELP ME TO TAKE CARE.U SAID WORKING SO TIRED PLS UNDERSTAND U,OK THEN AFTER U WORKING TIRED Y U NOT AT HOME IF TIRED,HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS.I RELI DON'T UNDERSTAND U~

2 comments:

See Wen said...

Dont think a lot la..i understand how u feel but sometimes when ure alone, u'll think a lot of things..maybe u can find something to do when ure bored at home..maybe can learn how to bake cakes or cook something simple..so that u wont think too much and can go through the time easily...if got anything, must talk to ur hubby or blog always ohh..dont keep in heart..if not u'll get depressed easily..ur frens are always here for you..u can always share ur feelings with us..blog more ya!!

♥Lee mandy♥ said...

he hiding something is he go out,without anything~that why...after when he back home he will explain to me.i m no need his explaination just want him tell me where he go.but sometimes he accompany his frenz untill morning~i m so angry lo,but i know who his fren.just want he know what time to back home o~